Friday, August 24, 2007


由尋日開始有3日day off, 所以第一時間返左學校交dissertation, 入到去見到我好成日好驚佢個位department head, 好似小學生驚俾訓導主任罰咁! 交完之後好似一身鬆晒‧
晚上返番cityu 城軒同班姊姊們慶祝生日, 好多謝你地安排既飯局, 每次我地都吱吱喳喳, 但係又好開心呢! 仲有我鍾意既片皮鴨, birthday cake, 生日咭, 同michelle揀既necklace, 我希望我地每個生日大家都出黎, 一齊幫大家慶祝啦!
仲有呢個價值萬多元既YSL係咪好襯我呢? 不過借黎影相only! It's not mine!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish have a wonderful b-day!!!!You are so pretty that you don't even look like your age:) Have fun & good luck on everything!!!
~Sylvia

7:46 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Dear Ting,
How are u? I miss you ar! Thanks again as you can still remember my b-bay! You and I are getting older and older la, can you leave me your blog again so that i can keep contact with you?

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure!my Blogs are
www.myspace.com/starlandskys or www.myspace.com/styleyoulove (my art)

I like you blog!It's good to know you are doing good in HK!
btw, I may come back HK in October for business purposes, we need to hang out again:)
Take care~Ting

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home